Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My Great Dad!!

dad accompanied me to IDP on saturday to find out more about studying in Australia.. just my luck, the office is closed on every first sat of the month... -_-" then we went to sim lim square to repair my graphic card and again only to find out that must go to the head office in kakit bukit.. wat luck... anyway dad specially took half day off yesterday to accompany me to IDP again.. had a long course counselling session with the guy over there. when that was done, dad brought me to Pasta Mania for lunch!!! it was really great.. having lunch with my dad..

Once in a while its nice to spend time with your dad, u know have those little father-son talk or outing... we didnt really talk much at all... its just the bond between father and son.. whatever it is, be it going fishing or just a walk in the park, spend time with your dad. The magical relationship between father and son cannot be describe by words, thats why silence between father and son is so natural... haha i can't even express myself properly.... well i guess those who had experiences similar to mine will understand... i must add, walking in sim lim square with your dad is one of the luxuries in life... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home