Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Counting down...

well.. i have around 36h and 22min of freedom left... goodness.. wat am i doing typing this?? everyone is telling me to do wat i wanna do coz when i go in, no time for anything else.. initially i don understand what all the fuss is about, i mean its just going army wat... not like jail or anything.. but now, i guess i am starting to understand wat they mean.. its a weird feeling.. its like reality sinking in and you start to think about ur life.. haha seriously u would wanna do stuff u wanna do.. go eat food u wanna eat... just make full use of your time.. it would be really nice if u got friends calling you and asking u out to spend time with u before going in ns..

Cool... oliver just called me... haha i was smsing a few of my friends just now and he was one of them... then he called me and we chatted.. its nice to know that after so so long, we can still talk so comfortably, making fun of each other at times too, ok he was at the receiving end most of the time.. haha.. goodness talking to him really brings back memories of my NCC days where the 3 of us, Benjy, Oliver and me were super close. ahhh the good old days... Oliver is sending me on thursday! so nice of him... haha it feels nice to have a friend coming along with you.. oh my, look at the time its already 1:09am time to sleep already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home