Friday, December 29, 2006

And the world comes to a stop...

Due to the recent earthquake in Taiwan which damaged some under sea cables, internet connectivity across Asia has slowed drastically. In this age of high speed internet access where service providers battle to out do one another, this disruption on the internet may actually do us some good. Its like God's little way of telling us to slow down. As 2006 comes to an end, its time to look back on this past year and reflect on our lives. Have we achieve our resolution? Or are we going to let it snowball into the next year?

Indeed, if it wasn't for the horrible net speed, I wouldn't even be typing all these. Because of this internet catastrophe, I have stop WoW for 3 days already and I must say its a very detoxifying feeling. in these 3 days I did more stuff than I did in the last 3 months. I finally ripped the songs which my friend burned for me since feb and realized I actually have so many good songs. I read about 50 over of my unread emails and most importantly I started running again! I've been procrastinating horribly on exercise since my injury. come to think of it, I've been doing nothing but WoWing, wowing and more wowing. I finally started watching some of my animes and shows which I downloaded but haven't got the time to watch. I also met up with melvyn on tuesday to take my A level cert from him which is totally long over due. we chatted over lunch and he went with me to shop around for a watch for my dad. I bought this guess watch for dad and I'm glad he like it. I made him wear it wherever he went!

I'm going to spend the last 2 days of the year in camp! Why why must I book in today. Why do I always do weekend duties. Why am I so kind to allow my understudy to go holiday while I take over his duties! oh well, another weekend spent in JGL watching cartoon and reading newspaper. Time to pack bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home