Thursday, April 07, 2005

My final moments...

Just finished packing my bag.. hmmm hope i brought everything.. well what seemed so distant has finally come.. all good things must come to an end, my days of slacking and enjoying myself are over, no more watching shows in bed, no more sleeping in till late... haha.. Going in NS tomorrow... guess its gonna be another turning point in my life.. i'm pinning my hopes on it to cure me.. yes must have a positive perspective to it! =) i'm going for free slimming, free toning, to widen my social circle, to learn maybe a few new languages, to experience new stuff, etc... haha sounds good right? know wat? its all FREE!! Nono.. YOU GET PAID FOR IT!! omg! where to find??? =)

hmmm.. guess i shouldn't hope or expect for anything.. well gotta learn to live with it... its time to wake up and smell the coffee... things will never be like they used to... Well i'm counting on u NS, u better help me with this... its time to sleep already.. bye for now.. be back in 2 weeks time.. those who visit leave a tag k.. take care everyone!

"Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home