Friday, January 05, 2007

Memory lane...

I was browsing through some of my photos today and all of it brought back bitter sweet memories of my JC life. Many have said that we should look ahead and not dwell on the past, I shall go against the many and let myself indulge just this once in moments of my JC life which has made me who I am today. I had no idea why I went to a jc, I guess I was just following the crowd, the mainstream life of a student in singapore and eventually go to a nice university. I was lucky to have got into mj with a lot of my friends, a lot of us came from tk and well I had no problem with friends on the first day of school. I wrote once that friends come and go as the tide ebb and flow, many will appear but who are those who has left foot prints in your heart? I know I have these few great friends I can count on, its nothing great but these are the people who I have shared many joy and suffering with and we are still in contact. xing wei and me made a promise that 5 years after we graduated we will go back to claim our treasure.

To complete my little trip down memory lane today, I decided to run to mj. its been a really long time since I did that, I use to cycle to school every morning. The last time I step into mj was on results day, I was hesitating whether I should take a walk inside but in the end I went in for a drink at the water cooler. wow was I spoilt for choice, it use to be only 1 water cooler and now there are 5! these kids are getting so pampered. now back to my decision, which one should I choose? they all look so good so eventually, I drank from all of them. everyone was in the hall today because the j1 are having their orientation. I ran back after resting for a bit. then I remembered I have to meet li heng for dinner at 6pm but I dunno what time it was so I asked a lady at the bus stop for the time and it was 5.50pm already! I had like halfway more of distant to cover before reaching home and I didn't bring my ez-link card coz my shorts got no pocket so run la... run faster! I almost got knocked down by this stupid taxi, I was going to cross the zebra crossing and this taxi didn’t stop, it just drove right through, lucky I manage to stop in time if not the driver must spend money on repairing his taxi. then I almost fall down, got this muddy patch in front of me and I thought I could jump over it but apparently my legs a bit short and I slipped on the mud but thank God never fall down, if not some one will laugh at me liao. I reached home and immediately rush out to meet lh for dinner.

I was reading some of my old blog entries and came across this comment left by some one who I don't even know! this girl left a comment on my "its time to check" entry, saying she has learnt a lot from it. I am glad that entry helped her. yehong reminded me of POP tarts (must say POP loudly and sharply) today, I first got to know about POP tarts when I saw my friend eating it in camp. I went " wow where did u get those?" he told me its a US product but can be bought some where in singapore also. I forgot where that some where is, so I shall go on a quest to find POP tarts! must...... find...... POP tarts.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home