Friday, February 02, 2007

Goodbye my love...

it was a a bitter sweet moment yesterday when i threw all my notes and books away to make way for my army stuff. i surprised even myself when i realized i still had my sec 1 books and stuff, it was very nostalgic looking at some of the work i did, especially those little projects i did with my friends. i found my home econs project on a healthy and balance meal, some of my D&T "masterpiece" and mostly just files and files of worksheets and notes with lots of hard work put into it. i can vividly see myself back in my shorts in lower sec, remembering things i thought i had forgotten and as i pulled out more books from upper sec, i see those shorts lengthened to long pants which the boys so proudly wear on their first day of sec 3 and to the delight of many, the shortening of skirts as well. i still have lots of jc stuff yet to be clear but i think i'll leave that for another day

Why is my nose still block and my throat still sore! It’s been more than a week already and i'm still not fully recovered, and i fell down yesterday and sprained my ankle. at first i thought it was nothing much but seeing that its swelling up now and its still hurting, and i just hit it against the chair, i immediately went to ice it. i feel a wave of unluckiness is sweeping through me right now. oh i went to sakae sushi to eat for the first time on tuesday! i think my expectations were a notch too high and i wasn't that impress with their food. i feel that their sushi was not exactly that fresh and it was carelessly made. in fact i felt that the pack of 6 sushi i bought from giant supermarket was better. the beef udon i ordered was not bad but that’s the only saving grace.

i'm sucked back in again, is this really what i want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home