Sunday, January 14, 2007

Some thoughts...

just got to talk to priscilla a moment ago, haven't talk to her in ages coz of her circumstances but it was nice just catching up a bit. i thought she never read my blog anymore but was surprised that she still reads it once in a while. maybe i should have been a little less lazy and continued to blog after july last year, i felt i let my adoring fan/s down. But since some one demands a new entry everyday, so i guess there will be one everyday from now if not i will get whack. pray that i don't get eaten up by Burning Crusades which is launching in 3 days time! i realized one can actually learn a lot about my life from my entries, i don't seem to hold back a lot when blogging partly because there are only 4 lucky people who actually knows about my blog. anyway pris said some stuff to me just now that i agree with, she told me that if i ever find a gf, she must best be a Christian, dad told me that too and i must agree. I’m glad you shared with me some stuff, i know i can't do anything to help you coz I’m gonna make it worse, so here is a little prayer for you...

"Dear God,
I pray that pris will always have You in her heart, she will be the source of Your love in her family. she will lead her love ones to You and walk in Your light. i wanna pray that you bless her r/s with her bf and that they will glorify Your name all the time, that u help with her burdens and whatever obstacles she may have in her r/s. Thank you God for this friend. Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home