Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Genova...

In case anyone is wondering, that’s the name of my bicycle. No, I did not give it a name, it has a sticker on it with genova so hence. anyway, I finally brought my bicycle out after so long to cycle again. its kind of in a bad shape so I brought it to the shop for some maintenance, readjusting and inflating the wheels, oiling the chains and tightening the brakes. Then I went for a little cycle around the neighbourhood. earlier in the day, I was studying the street directory on the routes that we took yesterday while at bedok reservoir park. wanting to redeem myself, I cycled back there to familiarise myself with the roads, it was a very nice journey, with the wind in my face and the absence of large crowds. I didn't stay for long as it was getting dark and I didn't bring my light. while on the way home, I met Titus’s (my neighbour) mom, she told me Titus has signed up to go on board Doulos, initially he was suppose to go with his friend but now, his friend cannot make it. she asks me to call Titus and ask for more information if I wanted to go. so I did, I called him and he told me briefly about the plans. he sent me the application forms and told me must faster submit if I want to go, it takes a super long time to process. i'm still thinking whether I should go or not, its not like a 1 week camp or trip, i'd have to go for 2 months and then there is the money factor as well. oh well, think think...

anyway here is another joke or rather this one is more of a story, it’s on adoption. its kind of heart warming and makes you go awwww, so enjoy...

" A class of junior school children were discussing a picture of a family. One little boy in the picture had different colour hair from the other family members in the picture. One child suggested that he was adopted and a little girl said, ' I know all about adoptions because I was adopted.'
'what does it mean to be adopted?' asked another child.
'it means,' said the girl, 'that you grew in your mummy's heart instead of her tummy.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home