Sunday, January 07, 2007

Songs of life...

Heres something i found on my friend's blog which i found to be quite interesting.

Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits: 爱你不是三天 - 梁靜茹
i have no idea why my opening credits is a love song.

Waking Up: Guan bu guan - S.H.E
the song talks about not caring about another or something like that. well i guess i don't really care if i wake up or not.

First Day At School: Cinderella's tears - penny dai (i think)
ok fine, got me this time. i cried like hell when i went to kindergarden. my nanny had to stand outside the classroom for the entire lesson. No idea why cinderella though.

Falling In Love: kai bu liao kou - jay chou
hmmm... i never did tell any girl i like her before. i will always just be in her midst and be there for her.

Breaking Up: 龙圈风 - 周杰伦
well, base on my one experience with this, i'd say its a torrent of relentless feelings thrashing about in me. its quite appropriate.

Prom: 子彈列車 - 林俊傑
No idea what this song actually means. its a very rap song. i guess i can say that my life in jc was as fast as a bullet train?

Life's OK: Perfect - Simple Plan
Need i say more?

Driving: More to this life - clay aiken
there is more to life than driving? i haven't get my driving lisence yet so maybe when i get it i'll realized there is more to life than driving? no link...

Getting Back Together: I wanna grow old with you - Westlife
I'm not sure about any getting back together, but this is a song i will sing to my wife. i love this song, if u haven't heard it yet, i can send it to u.

Wedding: Muo Tian lun - S.H.E
interesting wedding i'm gonna have... i'm not complaining.

Birth of Child: ni yao de ai - Penny Dai
i think its more of a love my wife and i wants, not just one person. we both have to agree first before having a child.

Final Battle: 回到过去 - 周杰伦
wow, might be an epic battle with my past. face my inner demons.

Death Scene: If You Want My Love - 顺子
"if you wan my love, if u wan my joy, if u wan my body..."
ok... i'll leave it to your imagination.

Funeral Song: 棋子 - 王菲
its quite a sad song, the lyrics are very thought provoking. fairly appropriate i must say. it goes something like i am just a chess piece, move me and thats where i'll go. indeed i hope God will take me and place me where i am needed. My life is in you God... works better if it was my opening credits but its ok here too.

End Credits: Rock this country - Shania Twain
hahaha... i'm gonna rock this country. everyone will remember me after i die! i'm gonna be a great person! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home