Thursday, July 05, 2007

i'm 21!!!

oh my, this will be the 3rd time i am writing about my birthday on my blog which means this blog has accompanied me for almost 3 years already! i turn 21 this year and has officially become a legal full fledge R21 movie watching adult! whopeee!!!

so the day started with me waiting by my phone at the stroke of midnight to see who are the few who will sms me birthday wishes. i was really touched when my sis woke herself up at 12am to wish me happy birthday and gave me my present. school called me in the morning and i went for relief, the time table given to me was merciless and i was throughly drained by the end of the last period. anyway after school, cy came over for tennis again and she stayed and celebrated my birthday with me. mom cooked up a storm and dinner was awesome! never in my 20 other birthday did i have any friend/s come over to my house and celebrate with me. i am really happy. cy made me this really beautiful card for me and really, gifts from the heart and especially those hand made are the most beautiful in my opinion. anyway here are some pics,


the card that cy made for me. =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home