Monday, June 20, 2005

19 June 2005...

Well today is my last day of leave. There goes the longest break i will ever have in my army life. hmmm i was just recollecting what i did for the past week and i wouldnt say it was a wasted week nor was it a very effective week. i'm glad i achieve stuffs which i planned to do. however my room is still messy! darn.. need to get it tidy up asap...

tomorrow is gonna be the start of my training as a combat medic. i heard several extreme stories from both side but i will just remain as neutral as possible. i will concentrate on the process and the outcome will take care of itself. hey it beats going back to Tekong, that i can be sure of. haha... no offence to all my friends going back to that island.

i dunno how to describe my feelings, but well i guess i learnt how to block out emotions. i try not to get too happy or too sad about stuff lest something bad happens. crap.... i don't even know what i'm writing. Emotions.... what a chore....

i hope i can come back this weekend, pray that there is no confinement, no guard duty! come back this weekend pia Maple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home