Monday, June 06, 2005

Sigh...

Haiz.. with the condition i'm in right now, i'm reminded of the matrix. our brain controls our everything, even the taste of food. our brain tells us the taste of different kinds of food that we had already eaten before. this sure comes in handy when ur nose is totally blocked. when you are unable to smell anything, your sense of taste is also nullified. believe me its horrible to lose your sense of taste and smell, i feel that i'm already disabled. hence thats when your brain comes in handy, i remind myself of how an apple taste like and imagine the taste. seriously, it doesn't really give u the full wholesome taste of an apple but hey, a little taste is better than nothing. it beats having everything taste like air.

ahh! yes i finally got myself a new graphic card. i reformatted my comp yesterday, then i realized i did not backup my movies! now its all gone... haiz... i've still yet to solve my downloading speed problem. dammit i can't download anything! i feel disabled again... arghhh........ oh well i shall enjoy my new graphic card! back to playing lego star wars!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home