Tuesday, May 24, 2005

6 weeks already...

Looking back i realized that 6 weeks had already passed since i entered BMT in april. lots of things has changed since then. i have grown to realized and understand a lot more things about life. shall not blog about that coz i don even know what to write. anyway its during this time where i am sort of shut from the outside world that u see friendship which are true. there are many who will walk into our lives but only few will leave footprints in our heart.

i wanna thank you for ur care and the effort u put in for me. A msg of concern or a simple good night msg means so much to me. it lifts my spirits and puts a smile on my face. you never fail to send me e-mails, i've been receiving them for years and every one of them puts a smile on my face. its may be just as simple as clicking "send" but when received, it means the world to me. you call me at night to talk to me and to listen to what i have to say knowing i'm trap on an island away from civilization. thanks for all ur care and concern, thanks for being such a sweet friend.

As for my bestie lydia, although u don call me, its ok coz i understand ur situation. u only have enough for 1 person. haha... i need to pay u to talk to me... lol... never mind la, in my heart i know u think of me can already.. u better don stop thinking ah, i know one k.. can feel it.. oh thanks for ur testi.. i was estatic to find like 4 testi when i check friendster all saying how u love and miss me... so sweet sia.... ok la ok la, i also love u and miss u.... haha... (may he nv find my blog) ok, don stop sending ah! wahahaha....

Army life has been alright i guess, i need to lose weight.... i'm gaining lots of muscle mass which makes me a lot heavier, so i need to lose extra weight to balance the effect. the results for the live range is out, and i got the best shooter in my platoon! yay!

i went to watch star wars with ka and lh yesterday. finally after 3 years, the star wars saga has come to an end. it was a really good show, well thats from the perspective of a star wars fan. i realized one important thing from the movie, all your troubles stem from females. Eve was the root of Adams fall, need i say more. k i better shut up before some female activists come crashing through my door.

More importantly, as quoted from master yoda himself "learn to let go of the things most important u must."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home