Saturday, June 25, 2005

Seek, save and serve...

well here i am again, back again... its nice to book out on friday, although its just a few hours different but it makes a world of difference. Being in the school of military medicine for 1 week has given me a great insight on the life of a medic. i'm totally learning the opposite of what i've learnt in BMT. to put it simply, i learnt how to kill, now i'm learning how to save lives. how ironic... the company's best shot will now be shooting injections instead, which reminds me!

My I.V is coming next week!!! argh!!!! goodness the toughest part of the course. People out there, pls pray for my buddy, not me. pray that he is a marksman, one shot hit my vein. if not.... i don wanna think about it.... just pray ok?

hmmm... have i found my calling? well only time will tell, at least the path i'm walking now is a nice and educational one. its great to know that i'm learning a set of skills that might come in handy one day, a set of skills that will enable me to make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home