Monday, July 04, 2005

Yawnz...

I have no idea what my title means, but thats what i'm doing non stop now. So for the sake of a title and without killing too much of my brain cells, there you go. Am i beginning to see a direction, a pathway to where i am suppose to go? i haven't the slightest clue but what i know is that i am doing well training to be a medic. i had my I.V(intra venous) last thursday and boy was it a nerve wercking experience, get it? Nerve wrecking? hahaha... oh never mind.... My sergeant asked if anyone afraid of needles, no one will be coz who will be afraid of a thin metal stick? but who is afraid of the thin metal stick impaling into your arm, now thats a different story. My buddy should really thank me coz i did it once i did it good, i shot once and i scored. i was the first in the platoon to succeed as well. Applause please.... But my angels weren't smiling on me that day, when it was my buddy's turn to go in, he went in alright, he went straight through my vein... it was bloody pain, my forearm swelled up because of hematoma. Lucky the sergeant was merciful, he allow my buddy to pass so that he doesn't have to poke me again! i thought my worries were over and i could not be more wrong. i had to volunteer my arm for one of my friends to experiment on caused he failed 3 times on his buddy already. you could imagine the trepidation i had, like what is the chance of him succeeding if he failed 3 times already! So i prayed and i prayed and i prayed, and by the grace of God, my left arm was spared of any injuries.

The bombshell was dropped on us the same night, our conscription into MRF(Medical Response Force) was confirmed. Like angels banished to the fires of hell. the first thing the big devil said to us was, "you all know why u are here? no? u are here because u are F%*# UP!" i'm staying in the 2nd storey now, soon we will have to move up to the 4th where the MRF dwells. Sigh the paradox of life, hell is upwards over here and yea we were literally F%*#ed Up! get it? hahaha... oh never mind...

Went to watch War of the Worlds yesterday with ka and lh. my advice, don't go watch it. its totally not worth your money. Heck its not even worth your time unless u are obsessed over Tom Cruise. Just go get a pirated VCD or download it.

1 Comments:

Blogger MinnieMouse said...

Haha...i'm so proud of you...coz u did it once and u pass the IV cannulation thingy...i had tried on dummies only...not on human yet...even doctors (housemen) sometimes have to 'poke' lots of times...so give yourself a clap...so wat ll u be learning next? feel free to call me if u need help...hehe...but i don really noe much...so must pardin me if im kinda useless to u...haha...good luck to u in MRF...haha...hopefully u wont be tortured psychologically...haha...
lastly, HApPy Birthday to u...
(got to say early cos my new semester starting tml, and i worry that i may forget)生日快乐

4:22 PM, July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home