Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Aaron...

There was no cake, no mom, no dad, no significant other to share this day with me. For the first time in my life, i am celebrating my birthday away from home, well in Nee Soon camp to be precise. Guess you people must be surprised how the heck am i able to blog in camp. well i'm in the MO right now reporting sick for a knee injury, so i'm making use of the long waiting time to pen a few words for my beloved friends who took the few seconds yesterday and today to sms me a birthday wish.

As i sat in bed yesterday engrossed in Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons", i thought to myself who would sms me a birthday wish. i know lights had to be out by 2230 so i decided to turn in early, way before any of the sms arrive. i left my phone on but kept it in my drawer. I decided to check when i wake up the next morning. Hey thats the most fun idea i could think of to make my birthday some what less mundane, like a little kid eager to open his presents on Christmas morning.

Damn i have only 10min left on the comp so i better make it quick before some high ranking humans start glaring at me ready to pluck my hair out one by one. Ok so here goes, to all those who sms me yesterday and today, especially to Yoke Leng, Yipin and benjy, thank you all so much for those sms. it really lifted my spirits up, especially now that i am in camp, awaiting the time when my hair would be shaved off again. it was a pleasant surprised for me that Yipin remembered my birthday, thanks so much! Thank you Yoke leng for all ur sms and calls to me!

i feel like i am sitting in front of a firing squard armed with their tomatoes and cucumbers ready to fire them at me for such a cheezy speech but nevertheless, thank you people for remembering this day where i poped out as lydia would put it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home