Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cheers to firefox...

hooray! my computer can finally load the create a new post page and i'm finally blogging on my comp again, all thanks to firefox. i've been having various problems with my internet explorer (I.E) recently and several websites are not loading properly at all. so i finally decided to try out firefox and everything is loading just fine. i'm quite glad. haha...

i went to highlight my hair today. so while waiting for the colour to set in i had a fun time chatting with the hairstylist. i found out that one of the aunty working in the salon is actually taking part in "the dance floor". she is dancing with her husband and they are call the sunny dancers. no wonder i found her so familiar on tv, i was telling my mom isn't that the aunty that always cut my hair but she didn't believe me, at least now i have prove. anyway, i highlighted my hair coppery red, it looked quite nice in the salon but when i got out into the sun it became orange or at least that's what my sis said. then sis said it became brown in tampines mall and sometimes become red again. now that's what i call value for money. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home