Monday, July 25, 2005

Impending ominous...

I braced for the pain, my body tensed, awaiting the cold steel to pierce through. Then it hit me, boring through my skin into my vein, unwavering till the first flow of blood is seen. millimeter by millimeter, its going deeper and deeper. ok... i think i've been reading too much in camp. But seriously having a needle in ur body totally sux! feeling it moving around inside sux even more. however, the worst is far from over. after my buddy remove the cathete, the blood i saw was black. i conclude i am not human.

thinking that the worst was over, i picked myself up and wash away the blood from my arm. upon closer inspection, i realised that my left arm has broken out in rash. my temperature was plummeting and i was losing consciousness rapidly. i use every ounce of strength to draw my breath, each one becoming harder and harder. i turned as pale as paper, friends said i was f*#%king white. i struggle to stay awake wondering if whiting out would bring me much needed relief. i could hear voices, those of my instructors....

Alright, wasn't that exciting? and its true ok, exactly what happened to me on friday IV session. i am not exaggerating, i went into compensatory shock. i have no idea how or why. till now i am still having headache and i am damn tired. i think there may be something wrong with me.

i went to visit my grandma just now. she is not doing too well either.. doctor is giving her a week or two more. its really sad no, very very very sad to know that time is running out. i have no idea what to say or type, i will just keep faith and pray.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home