Monday, July 11, 2005

Time is money...

I've developed a pretty expensive habit lately. I'm taking taxi everywhere I go! I guess this pricey behavior stem from the fact that time is worth much more than money. I presume this is what they call "buying time", literally... Furthermore since I'm also paying adult rate for bus rides, I might as well add in a few more dollars and get to my destination in a much much faster time.

I finally met up with Lydia today after so so long at her work place. it feels weird when she served me... This is one great birthday present from her! Chicken Bolognese spaghetti, peach smoothie and finally chocolate chip waffle with a scoop of ice cream! whats the best of it all? i didnt have to pay at all. it was like her restaurant!

waaa cannot tahan already.... falling asleep.... i'm so full..... sleep.... zzzz................
thanks Lydia......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home